Hispanic Executive is always looking for skilled, talented professionals to join our editorial, design, and sales teams. If you are interested in pursuing a career with one of the fastest-growing publishing companies in the industry, submit your cover letter, resume, and work samples (if applicable) via e-mail to:
Media Sales Executive
Sales Executives keep Hispanic Executive buzzing, and we are always on the hunt for the most talented sales professionals. The best Sales Executives harness an ambition that contributes directly to their income potential. This is a phone sales based position with opportunities for growth and advancement.
Our sales team is selling to CEOs and presidents across North America, so fearlessness is a key requirement. Enjoying the thrill of closing new business is a must as is the ability to engage with customers across a multitude of industries and disciplines. The best Sales Executives are those that know how to close and shape transactions so that both the customer and Guerrero Howe receive what is desired.
Most importantly: you must be creative, fun, and looking for a career in a team-friendly environment.
This is a fast-paced, loud, and exciting job. Are you ready?
- Manage 30+ Client Accounts a month in a professional, effective and timely manner
- Make 80+ calls per day, reaching out to prospects from major corporations to small businesses (some leads will be provided)
- Promote and Sell our brand to over 300 referrals a month
- Build clientele and drive revenue by closing accounts over the phone
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Bilingual – Spanish and English proficiency
- Self confidence is a must as well as a positive attitude on every call
- Strong phone skills and the ability to create, grow, and maintain relationships over the phone
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Goal oriented approach to closing
- Fearlessness – not being intimidated by the challenge of ‘pitching’ a CEO or president on the phone
- Superb ‘closing’ skills
- A successful track record in sales is a definite asset. However, candidates who indicate a strong desire to develop their sales skills in order to succeed in a corporate sales environment will also be considered
We offer a strong base salary plus a generous commission structure. Other perks include full medical/dental benefits, as well as three weeks of PTO. We’re also located downtown, near all major Metra and CTA lines, making it convenient to get to and from work.
- Salary + Commission
- Paid Vacation
- Group Health/Dental/Vision Offered
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Sales, Marketing, Business Development
Education 4 Year Degree
Experience At least 1 year(s)
Manages Others Not Specified
Industry Sales – Marketing, Printing – Publishing, Advertising
Required Travel Not Specified
Only applicants under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Guerrero Howe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.