Hispanic Executive recognizes Latino leaders to target a population that speaks on behalf of, but also to, the entire Hispanic community.
The message sent to American business leaders is: you cannot afford to misunderstand your largest consumer segment. Policy makers, your Hispanic constituents will determine the length of our tenure. And fellow successful Hispanics, the makeup of your office, your industry, and your leadership are entirely up to you. Join the thought leaders and innovators. Embrace the opportunity at hand. Hispanic Executive is your entry to the conversation.
Our readership of an estimated 75,000 is carefully maintained in-house to include a variety of market segments such as manufacturing, finance, retail, communications, energy, education, healthcare, and technology.
“I am deeply grateful and honored to have been featured in such a prestigious magazine. The HE team were absolutely wonderful to work with. The writer was very thorough and photographer was excellent—she truly made me feel calm and comfortable (it’s not natural to pose for magazine photos)! . . . I have received so much positive feedback both within BMO and externally.”
Director, US Community Affairs , BMO Harris Bank
“I think that the article was fantastic and extremely professional. It truly captured my life story and presented the information in an easy-to-read and interesting manner.”
Chief People Officer & Executive Vice President, Xerox Business Services
“I am very impressed with the professional quality of the publication. The staff at Hispanic Executive transformed the input I provided into information that is appealing to the reader.”
Director of Global Customer Network Engineering, Verizon
“I was impressed with the article and its professional look and feel. My family was very proud, which is a big plus! The staff was very friendly, skilled and professional. They were accommodating and kept their commitments.”
Associate General Counsel Onshore – Upstream Americas, Shell Oil Company
|2-Page Spread Print Advertisement||$15,640||$14,076||$13,294||$12,512|
|Full Page Print Advertisement||$9,935||$8,942||$8,445||$7,948|
|2/3 Page Print Advertisement||$7,710||$6,939||$6,554||$6,168|
|1/3 Page Print Advertisement||$5,540||$4,986||$4,709||$4,432|
|Inside Front Cover||$14,317||$12,885||$12,169||$11,454|
|Inside Back Cover||$12,738||$11,464||$10,827||$10,190|
|Website Banner Advertisement||$3,500|
|E-Newsletter Advertisement (1 Month)||$3,500|
|2-Page Spread Print Advertisement||17.25" x 11.375"||16.75" x 10.875"||N/A|
|Full Page Print Advertisement||8.875" x 11.375"||8.375" x 10.875"||7.825" x 10.375"|
|2/3 Page Print Advertisement||N/A||N/A||5" x 10.2"|
|1/3 Page Print Advertisement||N/A||N/A||2.45" x 10.2"|
*Print Advertisement Notes for Bleed Specs: Keep safety 3/8” from bleed, 1/4” from trim. Hispanic Executive is sheetfed offset, perfect bound. Publication trim size: 8.375” x 10.875”.
|Website Banner Advertisement||250 x 250 px||Website Banner Advertisements appear alongside the feature article posted on hispanicexecutive.com. Website Banner Advertisements must be designed in a square format and saved as a .jpeg, .png, or .gif. Maximum file size is 150 KB.|
|E-Newsletter Advertisement||600 x 200 px||E-Newsletter Advertisements appear alongside the monthly E-Newsletter sent to Hispanic Executive subscribers. E-Newsletter Advertisements must be designed in a horizontal format and saved as a .jpeg, .png, or .gif. Maximum file size is 150 KB.|
Digital File & Contract Proof: Must be clearly indicated as to Issue, Publication and Advertiser.
Print File Format
The only file format supported by Hispanic Executive is a press-ready .pdf. We will NOT accept any native application files such as InDesign, Quark, or Illustrator. Materials should be supplied on a Macintosh-formatted CD-ROM or DVD-ROM. Materials should comply with SWOP standards.
Preferred Color Guidance
Please provide Kodak Approval, CREO Spectrum, or iris digital proofs for color guidance on press. The supplied color guidance must meet all SWOP specifications and must include a 6mm 5%, 25%, 75% and 100% CMYK patch strip for quality control. All proofs are to be pulled on publication grade stock. A set of two laser proofs (paginated) including the crop marks must be sent with materials. On bleed ads and undersized non-bleed ads, provide separate ruled position proof showing trim.
Digital files will be stored for a period of 3 months, after which they will be destroyed unless written instructions are received to return them.
Production Contact / Materials
All advertising materials, questions regarding materials and extensions, and related matters should be directed to: email@example.com
Sending Ads via FTP
Artwork may be uploaded to our FTP. To access, visit https://ghcm.syncedtool.com/files/ and use the case sensitive login information below. Upload all materials in a folder with your company name. Once uploaded, please email your Client Services contact that the files have been submitted.
ADVERTISEMENT DESIGN TIPS
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between you and Guerrero, LLC ("we”, “us”, "our" or any similar term) regarding Hispanic Executive (“HE”) and our products and services related thereto. The following terms and conditions, together with any documents they incorporate by reference govern our products and services, including, but not limited to, any content or advertisements in respect of HE. These terms and conditions shall by this reference be incorporated into any written agreement between you and us, and any such written agreement shall govern and control in the case of a direct conflict between such written agreement and these terms and conditions.
Products & Services
- The following items apply to all furnished advertising or content: (i) an accurate facsimile or electronic version of any furnished advertising or content must be submitted to HE for review on or prior to the dates established by HE for the applicable publication; (ii) HE is not responsible for errors or omissions in, or the production quality of, furnished advertising or content; and (iii) you shall be responsible for any additional costs or expenses incurred by HE arising out of your failure to deliver furnished advertising or content pursuant to HE’s specifications or time requirements.
- Print advertisements must be submitted in a format and with dimensions required by HE. If you do not have a print advertisement prepared, HE will create one for you and may charge you an additional fee. Each print advertisement will be displayed as determined by HE.
- Digital advertisements (including, but not limited to, banner advertisements, e-newsletter advertisements, etc.) must be submitted in a format and with dimensions required by HE. If you do not have a digital advertisement prepared, HE will create one for you and may charge you an additional fee. Each digital advertisement will be displayed as determined by HE. HE may have digital advertisements from several parties. When more than one digital advertisement is under contract, they will be evenly and fairly positioned from time to time as determined by HE.
- Advertisements that simulate editorial content must be clearly defined and labeled “ADVERTISEMENT” and HE may, in its discretion, so label such copy.
- Orders for advertising or content containing restrictions or specifying positions, facings, editorial adjacencies or other requirements may be accepted and inserted, but such restrictions or specifications are at HE’s sole discretion.
- In the event an order is placed by an agency on your behalf, each of you and such agency warrants and represents that such agency has full right and authority to place such order on your behalf and that all legal obligations arising out of the placement of the advertisement or content will be binding on both you and the applicable agency. Any agreement made by an agency on your behalf will be binding on you and such agency.
- You may not use any space provided to you for advertising or content either directly or indirectly for any business, organization, enterprise, product or service other than that for the purposes for which such space is provided by HE, nor may you authorize any others to use such space in such manner.
- You agree that any advertisements published may, at HE’s sole option, be included in all forms of media, whether now in existence or hereafter developed, in which any content (regardless of the form of such media) containing the advertisement is published, reproduced, distributed, displayed, performed, or transmitted, in whole or in part; provided, however, HE shall not be required to include (i) any advertisement originally published in one form of media in any other form of media regardless of any additional publication, reproduction, distribution, display, performance or transmission of the original content containing or otherwise related to such advertisement, or (ii) any advertisement originally published with or in connection with any content in any additional publication, reproduction, distribution, display, performance or transmission of such content. The copyright in any advertisement or content created by HE is owned by HE, and may not be otherwise used by you or third parties without HE’s prior written consent.
- In the event that your order includes products and/or placements created by HE (including, but not limited to, any type of advertisement or content or the placement of same), you agree that the preparation and positioning of each will be in the sole discretion of HE. You shall remain liable for the full price of your order in each of the following instances: (i) HE is unable to prepare or publish as a result of your failure to comply with HE’s specifications or time requirements, (ii) your failure to cancel the applicable order in accordance with the cancellation requirements contained herein; and (iii) any delay with respect to the release of the applicable particular issue or other content.
- In the event that your order includes content (including, but not limited to, a feature, story, case study, counsel connection, digital spotlight, early release, expertise spotlight, follow up story, online only story, etc.), you agree to provide information and resources to HE on a timely basis in order to permit HE to prepare the particular content in accordance with the order. The preparation and final approval of each piece of content will be in the sole discretion of HE, and excessive revisions or rewrites of your content will not be permitted. Content published may, at HE’s sole option, be included in other publications and in any form of media, in each case, whether now in existence or hereafter developed. The copyright of all content is owned by HE, and such content may not be used by you or third parties without HE’s prior written consent. You agree to work with HE in good faith to establish the placement and release date of your content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the ultimate decision with respect to all content, placement and release matters will be made by HE. HE reserves the right at its absolute discretion, and at any time, to cancel or reject any content placement, whether or not the same has already been acknowledged and/or previously published. You shall remain liable for the full price of your order in each of the following instances: (i) HE is unable to prepare or publish your content as a result of your failure to comply with HE’s specifications or time requirements, including any of the timing or other requirements with respect to any content scheduled for the future; (ii) your failure to cancel the applicable order in accordance with the cancellation requirements contained herein; and (iii) any delay with respect to the release of the applicable particular issue or other content.
- In the event your order includes a photoshoot, you agree to appear at the agreed upon place and time for the photoshoot and to otherwise adhere to the instructions and requirements for the photoshoot. If you are having a location shoot, please be aware that arrangements may have to be changed at the last minute due to weather conditions (should this happen we will either move to another agreed location on that day, or rebook for another time). In the event you fail to appear for the photoshoot on time or otherwise fail to adhere to the instructions and requirements for the photoshoot, you will remain responsible for the full price of the photoshoot. HE will endeavor to reschedule your photoshoot in the event you provide HE at least three business days’ advance written notice of the need to reschedule, but no guaranty is made by HE regarding its ability to reschedule your photoshoot and you remain responsible for the full price of the photoshoot. In the event HE is able to reschedule your photoshoot at your request, HE may assess a rescheduling fee. All photos taken by our photographers (including by any of our affiliates) remain the copyright of HE and as such reproduction of photographs by scanning, photographing or other methods of copying are illegal. If you purchase a high resolution digital image from us, then we will grant you re-production rights for your own use. HE, including its affiliates and all staff and representatives related to photoshoots, is not liable or responsible in any way should you be injured while at your photoshoot.
- In the event your order includes the distribution of your article or other content, you agree that (i) you are responsible for full payment of such content distribution services regardless of the number of times your article or other content is viewed (and HE cannot guaranty the number of views), (ii) HE may use affiliates or agents to perform the content distribution services, (iii) HE and its affiliates or agents will have a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use all imagery produced in connection with or otherwise related to your article or other content in order to perform content distribution services, and (iv) HE must receive payment in full prior to performing the content distribution services, provided that in the event services are performed by HE in its sole discretion prior to receiving payment in full, your payment will be due 45 days from the date your order for such services is received by HE and if not received by such date a twenty percent (20%) late payment fee will be charged on the outstanding balance.
- In the event your order includes a digital pdf, a copy will be prepared by HE and provided to you in digital format no later than one month after the original publication date. The digital format for such article will be as determined by HE, and such article will remain “locked,” so any printing or reproduction rights with respect to such article will remain with HE.
- In the event your order includes products or services not specifically set forth above, these terms and conditions shall apply to such products and services along with any specific terms for such products and services determined by us in writing.
- HE reserves the right at its absolute discretion, and at any time, to cancel any order or reject any advertisement or content, whether or not the same has already been acknowledged and/or previously published. In the event of such cancellation or rejection by HE, advertising or content already run shall be paid for at the rate that would apply if the entire order were published. In the event of your cancellation of any portion of any order not in compliance with the terms hereof or failure to have published the specified number of advertisements or content, or if at any time HE in its reasonable judgment determines that you are not likely to publish the total amount of advertising or content specified in the applicable order, any rate discount will be retroactively nullified and result in the standard rate utilized by HE, which rate will be provided to you upon request. In such event, you must pay HE the difference between the discounted rate provided to you and the standard rate within 30 days of invoice therefore and you will thereafter pay for advertising or content based on the standard rates utilized by HE, which rates will be provided to you upon request. Any merchandising program executed by HE in reliance on advertising or content that is cancelled will be paid for by you at the fair market rate for such program (including all costs and expenses incurred by HE).
- You shall remain liable for the full order rate in each of the following instances: (i) HE is unable to publish an advertisement or content as a result of your failure to comply with HE’s specifications or time requirements (in which case, HE shall not be required to run any generic or other advertisement or content); (ii) your failure to cancel the applicable order in accordance with the cancellation requirements contained herein (in which case, HE shall not be required to run any generic or other advertisement or content); and (iii) the cancellation or termination of the applicable content (including, but not limited to, the applicable feature story). If your order was dependent on canceled or terminated content (including, but not limited to, advertisements that mention the featured client or company, partner connections, digital pdfs, editorial side notes, expertise spotlights, integrated quotes, and sidebar quotes), you must nominate someone at your company for us to feature or nominate someone from another company to feature or you hereby authorize us to reformulate or otherwise adjust your order so that it may be used with other content. You agree to work with HE in good faith to establish the placement and release of your content or advertisement with respect to any order. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the ultimate decision with respect to all content, placement and release matters will be made by HE.
- Except as provided below or as otherwise expressly provided in these terms and conditions, payment is due by the earlier of (i) the listed due date in the applicable order and (ii) 45 days from the date your order is received by HE. With respect to those orders requiring delivery by HE of a digital or tangible product (including, but not limited to, custom covers, digital pdfs, digital spotlights, early release, photoshoots, and additional print copies of HE), HE must receive payment in full prior to delivering any such digital or tangible product. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein or the applicable order, in the event full payment is not received by HE on or prior to the due date as provided in this subsection, interest will be charged on the outstanding balance at 2.0% per month.
- Orders that contain rates that vary from the standard rates of HE shall not be binding on HE unless approved in writing by an authorized officer of HE. In the event any discount rates are not approved in writing by an authorized officer of HE, the standard rates shall apply to such order at the discretion of HE.
- An order will be deemed accepted by HE once HE commences performance of such order or otherwise indicates in writing its acceptance of such order.
- In no event shall HE’s liability with respect to any order exceed the total amount paid to HE for such order, including any liability resulting from the errors or omissions of HE. In no event shall HE be liable for special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
- All matters with respect to any order will be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois applicable to contracts to be performed entirely therein. Any action brought by you against HE or any of its affiliates must be brought in the state or federal courts in Chicago, Illinois; the parties hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- You and your applicable representatives represent to HE that all materials, information, examples or samples submitted to HE comply with all applicable laws and regulations and do not violate the rights of, and are not harmful to, any person, corporation or other entity. As part of the consideration to induce HE to undertake its obligations and perform its services with respect to your order, you and your applicable representatives each agree jointly and severally to indemnify and save harmless HE, and its affiliates, employees, owners and representatives, against all liability, loss, damage, and expense of any nature, including attorneys’ fees and court costs, arising out of any actual or potential claims for libel, invasion of privacy, copyright or trademark infringement and/or any other actual or potential claims or suits that may arise out of HE’s obligations and/or services with respect to your order.
- You and your representatives agree to be jointly and severally liable for the payment of all amounts in respect of your order. You authorize HE, at its election, to tender any invoice to you or your representatives, and such tender shall constitute due notice to you of the invoice and such manner of billing shall in no way impair or limit the joint and several liability of you and your representatives. Payment by you to your representative(s) shall not discharge your liability to HE. The rights of HE shall in no way be affected by any dispute or claim between you and your representative(s).
- An order may be cancelled by you or your representatives providing written notice of such cancellation to HE no later than the 3rd day after your order is received by HE. In the event of any order cancellation, you and your representatives shall remain liable for the cost of any work performed or materials purchased in respect of your order, including the cost of services, paper and/or printing.
- You and your representatives agree to reimburse HE for its attorneys’ fees and costs in collecting any unpaid amounts in respect of your order.
- Except for rates agreed to in writing by you and HE, rates and units of space for each order shall be at the standard rates utilized by HE on the date the applicable order is received by HE, which rates will be provided to you upon request.
- Any commissions charged by your representative are your sole obligation and liability.
- HE has not made any representations to you or your representative(s) that are not contained herein. No addition or alteration to these terms and conditions shall be valid or enforceable unless expressly agreed to in writing by HE. Unless expressly agreed to in writing by HE, no other terms or conditions in contracts, orders, copy, instruction, or other documents furnished by or on behalf of you or your representative(s) (regardless of when received by HE) will be binding on HE.
- You agree not to hold HE or its affiliates responsible for any liability, loss, cost, claim, damage or causes of action of any kind that you may suffer as a result of the transactions contemplated by your order, including, but not limited to, loss resulting from service delays and incomplete or interrupted service, regardless of cause or fault.